I am SOOO glad that we have been having nice weather. It's been like in the 70's for awhile now and I love it. Being outside makes me happy. Every time my mom calls I am at a park. She thinks I should have a plaque dedicated to me at City Hall as the Patron that uses the parks the most. Seriously, we go a lot. Anytime we can be outside...we are.
Some friends invited us up to do the slip-n-slide. The boys had a great time. Taegen LOVES water. Kyler is a little more hesitant but with time..he will get in. Strider won't even touch it. We have done a little pool a couple times this spring and every time Strider doesn't even go near it. Yet, he LOVES the bathtub and such. Oh well.



2 comments:
Happy, happy pics. Love it. And keep staying outside... outside is best!!!
Looks like fun. I wish we were enjoying weather that was warm enough for slip n slide. Your boys are so fun!
Post a Comment