Saturday, June 5, 2010

Indiana Storms

I LOVE Indiana storms. The other day was a GREAT storm. It POURED. Our flower garden was a pool. Our backyard was becoming a lake. Our rain gutters were shooting out water. It was awesome. We watched it for a minute but then watching it wasn't so fun anymore so Kyler and Strider played in it. Then after a little while it stopped and within a few hours the water was gone and all was calm again.



2 comments:

BECKY said...

Mmmmm! That sounds like a FAB storm! Love the pics.

Heathelyn said...

Hahaha. I got stuck in that very storm. I had to run through it with the girls to get into the doctor's office. We looked like we had all taken a shower in our clothes. Poor Enessa was shivering from being cold and the nurses took compassion on us and brought us towels. I felt like someone had dumped the Pacific Ocean on me! LOL.