Side note: I did give Ryan the camera a few times to take pics of me to prove that I actually went too but apparently he doesn't like me very much because ALL the pics he took are ultra fuzzy.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Best Date Ever
So working at Ernst and Young has definitely had it's negatives and on occasion a few positives. Well, let me tell you this...Ryan's co-worker totally hooked us up. Brian (the co-worker) and Candice (wife) bought a sailboat a few months ago. Brian grew up sailing all the time. They have asked us a few times if we wanted to go sailing and we have always had other things so we've been unable to go UNTIL last night. Seriously, SO STINKING FUN. We met up at the "boatyard". Got on the boat and were off. If I said that Ryan LOVED it, it would be an understatement. I mean Ryan LOVED LOVED it. Let's just say that all day today he has been looking at sailboats on Craigslist. Ya...he loved it. So we sailed around for about an hour and a half. It was really fun, I have to admit. The boating was fun and despite the fact that I was with 3 accountants...the company was fabulous. I think I totally fooled them too...they thought I was nervous a few times but no, I just was pretending. So after we sailed for awhile we docked at a little restaurant called Rick's Boatyard (I think). Then we went up and ate dinner overlooking the lake. After dinner, we walked back down to the dock and motored back to the boatyard. I felt like one of those super cool people that actually have a sailboat and can dock at restaurants and look super awesome and make everybody else SO jealous. So, can you tell we had fun? I just hope that maybe, just maybe, we might get asked to go sailing again but if not...Ryan did find some good ones on Craigslist. Good times - Thanks Brian and Candice (seriously loved it).
These are the wanna be cool people. (notice that I am the one steering the boat).
These are the real-life super cool people that make people like us jealous.
At the boatyard. What a handsome stud muffin.
Holy muscles. Flex those arms baby. I don't know what he was doing here but it was something to do with the sails.
Manning the genoa sail.
ahhh. sweet boy.
Getting the sail covered so we can go eat some good grub.
Bummer...the fun is over.
Side note: I did give Ryan the camera a few times to take pics of me to prove that I actually went too but apparently he doesn't like me very much because ALL the pics he took are ultra fuzzy.
Side note: I did give Ryan the camera a few times to take pics of me to prove that I actually went too but apparently he doesn't like me very much because ALL the pics he took are ultra fuzzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What fun!
so are you seriously going to buy a boat?
Frank took me sailing on our first date and we loved it-but you guys were actually doing all the work-how cool is that!
So glad you guys had such a fun day out!
Post a Comment