Twas a good Saturday indeed.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Indy 500 parade
Since the Indy 500 is in Indy (duh) they have a parade every Saturday before the big race. We went this year. We got there an hour early and still had a hard time finding a spot. But..we lucked out and did find a spot in the shade. The boys were great. The parade is about 2 hours long. We didn't last through the whole thing but it was fun. They had some big floats and all the race car drivers too. I've always wanted to go to the Indy 500 since we have lived here but the tickets are quite expensive so we haven't gone but, in all reality, how fun would it be to sit and watch cars zip by you at 200+mph for 4 hours? I think it would get boring. At least that's what I keep telling myself until I actually go and find out. 
I love Strider's face in this picture. I don't think he could have shoved any more food in his little/big mouth.
Taegen after an hour of the parade. He was done ready to go.

I put this pic in because the boys are both standing on the same size chair. I can't believe how much different in height these two are. I love it (and them too).
Seriously, is Ryan not just so stinking hot. Strider's super cute too but man that guy holding him is one super sexy hubby.
Twas a good Saturday indeed.
Twas a good Saturday indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cool! I had no idea they had a parade... obviously there were not many note-worthy floats since there are no pics of them! You have four dang cute boys; it's true. :)
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm starting to feel large, I can't lie. Though you've had twins... so I can't say anything! By the way, I'd love to see what you looked like before you delivered the twins!
Post a Comment