Sunday, September 19, 2010

Camp Fort

The boys wanted to build a fort last week. So we did. They LOVED it. We watched movies in it. Ate in it. The boys even slept in it 2 nights in a row. The first night Kyler didn't come into our bed once. That, in and of itself, is a miracle. They absolutely love tents and forts and what not. My girlfriend made some tee pee forts for her kids. I think I definitely need to make some for my boys. I know they would be well-used. Now I just need to somehow get from wanting to make fort/tents to actually making one or two or three. We shall see.


3 comments:

Kasi said...

Kev put our small tent up in the front room a few nights ago and the kids have spent hours in it.

The Witt Family said...

I like the dark hair! Steve made some little frames our of PVC pipes for our kids and their forts. They work great and are CHEAP!

Nellie said...

I love your hair as well! Very lovely!