Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goodbye....(again)

Utah was fun (as always). It was busy (as always). It was good to see family (as always). It's a little sad to go home (as always) but nice to see Ryan and get on a schedule (as always). Thanks mom and dad and Sandee for getting married so that we could come back out. Good times were had by all. Not to mention that I survived the plane ride home by myself with all three boys. I am super-woman. It wasn't even that bad (knock on wood).


My dad taught the boys the log rolling game on the trampoline. They loved it. I love this picture and how freakin' high Kyler is flying. I think this might have been the only time that both boys didn't land directly on my dad's face. What a good sport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krista, how in the world did you take three kiddos on the plane by yourself!?!?!?! It's only 1.5 hr flight from my house and I haven't had the courage to do it. Way to be a SUPER MOM!!