Monday, September 6, 2010

Landscaping Genius

While we were away in Utah playing and having fun. Ryan did this...He made the bench a few years ago but the rest of the landscaping he did while we were gone. The big grassy stuff in the back he got off of craigslist and pretty much ruined his arms trying to dig it up and replant it. He had scrapes all over his arms from it. If I do say so myself...I think it looks pretty darn good. Thanks sugar-plum, honey-muffin :):) !

1 comment:

Janene said...

That does look great. What a nice hubby you have to not only work while you play, but to also work at home and make things nice for you when you get back! :)

I loved looking at the pictures from Sandee's wedding. I swear she's still supposed to be 10 too! Such a beautiful girl and family! I especially love the picture of you and Sandee, where it looks like you're trying to scratch her shoulder...ha ha! :) Too cute.