Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love wars.

Frequently Taegen and I will have love wars to see who loves who the most. Today's conversation went like this.

Me: Taegen, do you know I love you?
T: No.
Me: What?
T: I love you tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons etc.
Me: I love you tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons etc.
T: I love you as high as the sun. I love daddy as high as the sun too.

Ryan comes into the room.

Me: Taegen told me that he loves you to the sun.
T: I win. I love you mostest.
Ryan: I love you (to Taegen) as much as the sun.
Me: I love you (to T) as high as Pluto.
T: Oh ya, I love you all the way to grandma's house. (total grin, followed by) I win.

In his little mind he has totally won that loving contest because he knows that grandmas house is FAR away. So he must really love us a LOT.

3 comments:

Heathelyn said...

That's awesome. Have you ever read "Guess How Much I Love You"? Your post totally reminds me of that book.

Charlotte said...

That's really cute! Elena likes to tell me she loves me more than the entire world. :)

Nellie said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard! I love all you guys to the sun! Miss you!