I really don't know what I am going to blog about EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR A WHOLE MONTH. My life is busy but it's mostly boring busy. What in the tarnation am I going to have to say? I guess we will find out.
Today I mostly just want to say that having a child with Down syndrome is what I have always known. Since Kyler was my first (well, technically second) child. I never knew what it was like to only have a not-Ds-kid. With that said, there have been hard times. There have been times when I get tired of being his advocate. There have been times I get frustrated that he can't do certain things. There have been many times I have to re-accept that fact that I have a child with Down Syndrome. BUT...Kyler is amazing. He is just as much a part of our family as anybody else. I have gotten frustrated with Taegen and Strider too. I get tired of them too. Having a child with Down syndrome has it's ups and downs but really having any CHILD has it's ups and downs too. Love lil' Kyler.
3 comments:
awesome! love this idea! these sweet kids that carry this are GIFTS! BTW your boys are freakin cute!
What a realistic attitude you have! WE love you all!!
What a realistic attitude you have! WE love you all!!
Post a Comment