Growing up my parents always had an adult Halloween Party and it would be a costume contest and a road rally. We got to help out and it was always fun. My parents still do these parties but since we live so far away we don't get to go. So...we decided to have our own Halloween party and it was FUN. We had 25 or so people and it really was fun. We dressed up as werewolves (although some thought Ryan was Santa or a dog). When Ryan introduced us he said that we were dressed how the Twilight series should have ended.
Team 1 (and the winners) I think. Team 2
Team 3 - We forgot to tell people that the papers at each location would be OUTSIDE. Woops. So this team figured out the clue for Monster Mini-Golf. The ending of the clue says something about hitting a ball into a clowns mouth. So Cori (egg above) and Christy (white shirt above) run into Monster Mini-golf and Christy just starts looking around the 18th hole. Cori asks the guy who works there if they can look so Cori is literally sticking her head inside the clowns mouth looking for their paper. The worker told them to let the players finish the hole and then he climbed into the clown and looked around for the paper. Meanwhile, Dale (blonde pirate) found the clue outside and runs inside yelling "i've got it. I've got it." He got the entire baggie tape and all with all the papers inside. He hands the thing to somebody to tape back up. They get back in the car and drive off. Then they realize that nobody actually got their paper out of the baggie. This probably makes no sense to anybody but me and trust me, I'm laughing.
They also went to CVS and looked through all their envelopes and everything. Another team went to the Dollar Store and was tearing through the makeup looking for a clue. It really was awesome. I still am laughing.
Team 4 -
I made some jello worms and some eyeballs. They were fun to make. We also made spider cupcakes for Taegen's pre-school treats. Good times. Good times.
3 comments:
Yeah, it was a good time. I'm laughing too!
I totally understand what you are talking about and would have been pretty ticked by the end. My sister would have lost it totally. Such fun parties. So glad you are blogging again, I missed it terribly.
ultimate party!
Post a Comment