I had this huge part written about this AWESOME ice/snow storm we got. But it won't let me upload any more pictures. It says my Picasa Web album is full. I don't know what my Picasa Web album is....somebody help! How do I upload more photos to my blog...Anyone????
Anyways, during the ice/snow storm Strider got sick. I took him to the Dr and he had pneumonia. Great. He has had pneumonia before but he gets a daily steroid treatment to prevent wheezing so I thought we would be safe. Nope. A big dose of oral steroids some antibiotics and now twice daily steroid treatments will hopefully do the trick.
Kyler has his sleep study on Thursday. I am hoping that the adenoid/tonsil removal fixed his sleep apnea but I'm just not sure. He still wakes up a lot each night and he wiggles a lot. We shall see what the results are from this study. Joy.
My parents and Creed come on Thursday night. That's exciting. Hayes had a birthday and so my dad is coming to ordain him to the Aaronic priesthood. That will be nice. My mom is then staying another week. I LOVE visitors.
Ryan works ALL the time. I hate his job. He hates his job.
We are in the process of trying to list our house for sale again. This time on our own. We will see how that goes.
Can you tell this is incredibly random? These just happen to be the things on my mind today.
(minus the pictures of course - somebody please help...Panda? Stacey? Anybody??)
5 comments:
We just went through this too...you just gotta pay up. Luckily, it was only like $5/year or something like that. Good luck!
I am so sorry your little one is sick. It is no fun when kids are sick. Aren't blogs great so that we can rant or write about the things that are on our minds. Yeah for visitors!!!
I love all of your posts! I didn't know that Hayes is living with you. it sounds like he's a great help during your melt downs without Ryan around. This time of year is hard for you accountant families! I loved that you went to a movie by yourself, that is awesome! anything to releive stress! You are awesome Krista!
Go to your gmail account and click on photos. It shows all the photos in your picassa account. Maybe you can delete some. That's crazy that yours is full. I must have hundreds in mine (photos from the last four years plus a lot of other peoples pics from when I was doing photography stuff) and it's not even close to being full.
Oh. But if you delete from picassa I believe it will be deleted from your blog as well. But maybe there are some on there that aren't from your blog. Thats all.
Post a Comment