Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Poopy shoes

I was talking to my dad today when a voicemail came through.  So...after I finished chatting with my dad I got the message.  This is what it said,

"Hi, Krista. It's Annie. I was calling cuz Kyler had an accident. He was peeing in the toilet and he pooped, while standing up and he got poop in his shoe. Not inside but on the bottom and it's looking like it's going to be tough to clean them up. So if you could stop by and bring him a new pair of shoes that would be wonderful."

I laughed for awhile and took him new shoes, well, actually I was in the car already so I just took him the shoes Strider was wearing since they share shoes.

I'm still laughing, giggling cuz who gets a call that their kid pooped on their shoes. I love it. Crack me up!

1 comment:

Romney Family said...

that is too funny!!! Sorry that you have to go through tax season every year. I know how if feels to have a nonexistant husband. Hoping you survive the next few months without him home all the time!!