| Again....lover's room |
| Me and my lover's room. :) |
| Beautiful upstairs bathroom. With lovely wallpaper, pink toilet and tub and orangey carpet to boot. |
| Other side of bathroom. |
| Upstairs front room. |
| View from upstairs front room. Notice the LARGE backyard. Love it. |
| Upstairs front room from another angle. |
| Dining Area. |
| Kitchen. Duh. |
| Strider and Kyler's room. |
| T-dog's room |
| The one and only LOVELY shower in the entire house. |
| Great yellow bathroom/laundry room. |
| Downstairs living area. |
| Downstairs living area. |
| Patio |
| Side yard. The deck comes off the kitchen. |
| Backyard. |
| Other side yard with garden spot and RV parking. (not our RV but if you have one...we have hookups too) |
| Another patio shot with a view of the front door. |
| Detached garage/workshop. |
| Big driveway. I would love to pave this area and then the boys would have this whole place to ride bikes. |
4 comments:
Your new house looks great! I love the big backyard!
Congrats on your upcoming new arrival! When are you due? I remember reading on facebook that it's a girl!
I have loved having a girl, especially after being the mom of boys. We're expecting another girl too, in September, so our family will be evened out.
Congrats on all the fun things happening in your life!
WOW! Fantastic! The circle shower is a bit interesting though. :) I hope your dad comes up and remodels for you soon. :)
Krista, it is seriously awesome. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the yard. It is so well taken care of!!
My bugging has paid off...Thanks for posting the pics, the house is awesome. I love the shower, the boys are going to pretend it's a tele transporter! Basement is awesome, and the view from your backyard...I'm so jealous. Miss you guys!!!
Christy
Post a Comment