Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sisterly Bonding!

Naked Kyler and Taegen Sandee and Kyler Boo
Danny and Shawnee (they must have stole my camera to take their pic :))
Taeger's
Shawnee and Taegen and Sandee and Kyler

Shawnee and Taegen with the giraffe's
Taegen and Kyler with the sharks. You get to pet the sharks...cool!
Kyler enjoying his potato salad.

Sandee, Shawnee and Danny came to visit for a whole week. We had a fantabular time. We took the boys to the zoo and they loved it. Their favorite part was the penguins. They would look in the glass and laugh hysterically and then do it again. It was fun to watch them. Sandee and I had lots of time to hang out. It was great - she cleaned my kitchen everyday and mowed the yard and played with the boys a ton. Shawnee had a work conference so she was only here in the evenings so we didn't get to see her as much as we would have liked. Danny was scared by Sandee and I so he jetted off to Dayton, Ohio to visit his sister (I guess I can't blame him). At any rate, it was really fun to have visitors. All three of their names (Shawnee, Sandee and Danny) sounded the same when Taegen said them so he just had to say one name and all three would look. It was great! Now only two more weeks until we get to go to Utah...woohoo!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow - I haven't seen any of you guys in ages. I am glad that you got to hang out with your sisters and go to the zoo. Looks like the kids had a great time!

The Perry's said...

Fun, funness. Glad you had a good time with your sistas. Sandee looks so much like you!! I thought it was you for a second. The zoo sounds like fun , we've never taken Maeley. Hope you have fun in Utah. How long do you get to be there? We are going in on Thursday to be induced. I'll keep you posted.

Melanie said...

My body definitely shows what and how I eat. Oh well. I actually just finished reading all 3 of those Twilight books. I really enjoyed them and was surprised at how good they were.