What I don't deserve credit for my comment? Whatev...
finally I get the credit I deserve!
It's definitely true that I can't help but smile too when I see Kyler's smile. He sure is cute.
I love the full-blown smiles from kids... I wish we still smiled like that! :)
I would definitely have to agree, but I'm partial because he's my nephew...and I don't have my own kids yet!
okay dude, I gave you an "award" on my blog, check it out :)
His smile is contagious!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What I don't deserve credit for my comment? Whatev...
finally I get the credit I deserve!
It's definitely true that I can't help but smile too when I see Kyler's smile. He sure is cute.
I love the full-blown smiles from kids... I wish we still smiled like that! :)
I would definitely have to agree, but I'm partial because he's my nephew...and I don't have my own kids yet!
okay dude, I gave you an "award" on my blog, check it out :)
His smile is contagious!
Post a Comment