My girlfriend, Melanie, is wanting to get into photography so she came over to take some pictures. She needed a super cute baby to practice on...so I let her use Strider. I LOVE the pictures!! Don't you think she did a great job for her first time...?? She's coming to take more and I can't wait.
13 comments:
These pics are SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
Those pictures turned out so great!!I love your hair by the way. It is so cute!! I sure hope things are going better for you. Sorry that three is such a handful. Boys sure are little mess makers!! Owen is always making messes!!
Got your card and the precious art today. How can you be thinking about anyone else? I was really touched. Now aren't you glad you're still here?? These pictures are just adorable. You're doing good there cowgirl. xoxo
I cannot wait to get mine done! My favorite is the one of Ryan holding Strider with the pee dripping down his arm:)hee hee
oh and you look totally hot.
Cute pictures!
They are SO cute. I love the one of him crying, it is sweet. You look great too, my dear. Very cute photos!
Oh she did a great job! Those are so good! :)
krista: send me your email again...
Krista these pics are really cute! And you look really great! I can't wait to see you and the fam so we can hang out and catch up on things! Love you guys
If you ever have another one of those bad days, just look at these adorable pictures and remind yourself that if is all worth it, right?!?
Those pictures are adorable.
Oh my heck! What stinking cute pictures!! I love the Santa hat and the feet one the most.
And what a cool blessing for Strider. We're so lucky to have worthy husbands!
Keep trucking along with your boys! You're awesome!!!
Post a Comment