Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring???

Is it really here? I don't think so sees as how the high for tomorrow is 39, but I'm going to ENJOY it while it's here. Today we went to the zoo again and then met Ryan for a picnic. Came home for an hour and then left for the park. I love it. Yesterday we played outside all day long. The boys got to drive their truck and we even put batteries in the radio so now Taegen loves his "CD". They sit there and bop their heads to the music as they drive around the yard. Strider enjoyed it to as he watched the fun festivities from the garage (a lil' windy for the babe).
Such a cute, happy boy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. It is soooooo stinking cold here right now - wish I was with Linds in Arizona getting burned - sorry about her luck!!!

Charlotte said...

That's a sweet ride the big boys have and Strider's smile is priceless. One of these days in RS, I'm going to have to get my hands on that boy before Cori! lol