Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Randomness...

A few random things:

1 I have my thermostat set at 69 degrees. Why does it feel so much colder inside when it's colder outside? Today is FREEZING outside but still 69 inside but I've had to wear a jacket all day long because it feels so cold. I don't get it.

2 How can you not smile when you look in the front room and see this. (Kyler "helping" put together a puzzle). He has this fetish thing lately where he LOVES to take off his clothes. His shirt is usually off within minutes of getting off the bus - then his pants (and diaper) shortly thereafter. What the?

3 I love how looking at the boys is like looking at stairs even though Taeg's and Kyler are the same age and Strider is 2 1/2 years behind. The difference in height between Strides and Kyler is about the same as between Kyler and Taegen. Love these boys. Me and the boys made a trip to the zoo on Saturday (without Ryan who was working :() because it was 47 degrees. Today it's freezing but we took advantage of the "nice" weather while we could.
4 I'm still totally in love with Strider (and who wouldn't be). He makes me smile. I find it funny that he is the only one who wanted to walk at the zoo. I pushed Taegs and Kyler in the stroller but good ole' Strider wanted to walk. He's getting so big.5 Taegen LOVES LOVES snow, outside, sledding..etc. He absolutely LOVES his new sled. Thanks gma. We went sledding a few weeks ago on a hill by our house. It was rather difficult to carry Strider and the tube and try to help Kyler up the hill. Taegen LOVED it. Kyler actually went down the hill twice but wouldn't walk back up. Strider just cried the whole time.
6 Remember a few posts ago when I was debating between a new sit n stand stroller or a new camera. Here you go: (I'm sorry Poots) I found the stroller on craigslist and I sold one of my double strollers on craigslist so I only had to pay $10 for a stroller that will carry all 3 boys. How fabulous is that?7 A few days ago the boys were "going to work". They got all the things they needed and then got on their boat. Then they came in the kitchen to give me kisses and hugs. Then they gave Strider kisses and hugs. Then they got on their boat. Taegen started rowing with his horse and totally disheartened said "Mom, we're not moving!" He was so bummed that they weren't moving but they had a great time at work and when they got home they gave me and Strides a hug and a kiss again. Good times.8 Have I mentioned that I HATE busy season?

5 comments:

BECKY said...

Have you mentioned you love your kids? Yes! They are sooooooo freaking cute! I hope things calm down for Ryan.

Heathelyn said...

I totally hear ya about the cold thing. And I don't get it either. You would think 69 degrees would feel the same no matter the temp outside. LOL.

BECKY said...

We think it is a boy too! Only 12 more days... and 'he' better not be shy!!

RoseAnna said...

I love all of the pictures! I can't believe how big Strider is!! What cute kids you have.

Love
RoseAnna The Hick

Gma said...

I'm glad you are so good at taking pictures and writing all the cute things about your kids. They will thank you one day like you thank me for writing down all the stuff about you!! I love the layered look in your boys!! THey are soo cute!!