Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CBD

Kyler and Strider are CBD. Cute but deadly. Seriously, I can't go anywhere with them. Today, I was dumb enough to go to the free movie with the boys. Yes, I have done this before with a hint of success. I pushed my luck. I left the theater crying after Kyler had spilt his water. Strider had thrown popcorn everywhere and then SCREAMS when I take the popcorn away. Strider yells bink over and over and over. Kyler won't sit down and on and on and on. After awhile I sat in the aisle to let them run around a bit but that only brought more loudness. I was so embarrassed. There are a million other kids in the theater and it seems that mine are the only ones who are causing a disturbance. The movies aren't the only places I can't take them. Going to the grocery store is a complete disaster. If I have Taegen and Kyler it's okay. If I have Strider and Taegen it's okay BUT if I have Kyler and Strider it is a mad house. They feed off of each other. If one does something naughty...the other does something naughty and so on and so on and so on.

As I was driving away from the theater and was SO mad at them, I realized that I was the dumb one for taking them to the movie. So, I guess for the next 3 years the only places that I will go with Strider and Kyler are parks. The end.

1 comment:

Flora said...

Oh, Krista! I've been there - believe me!!! I've totally given up on taking all three anywhere other than somewhere they can run and play with other kids ... and my oldest is 8! Know that you are NOT alone ... I swear it is the third child that does it. I remember one time trying to go to Subway and having one pee their pants, one throw up and the other scream at me because I wasn't listening to them. My hope is that someday they'll grow up and someday they'll behave well enough to go public places again ... right?!?!